I've posted 2 links on Delicious, wow. There's definitely a time problem at the moment. It won't turn out conductive to the whole working-on-Roche process either that I will attend a big "kin get-together" from Friday to Sunday. 40 people of my maternal family flocking to Thuringia, which has been planned for more than 1 year. However, 3 idle days are not acceptable. Mr Roche will definitely accompany me on my journey, at least one third of "him".
I've read the study questions of the 3 Rydell chapters again. Scanning the pages one more time, I've realized that the answer to "Which industries originated at world's fairs?" doesn't come easily to me. They may be hiding somewhere implicitly. Possible answers: entertainment industries, promotion networks, collective museums, something like this.
As the "combining element" between host countries, exhibits and visitors, I could conceive of 2 items: one, more abstract, concerning the personal and emotional devotion to the world's fairs, putting a lot of effort and time into it e.g. when promoting the fair in your local town; and another one, future-related, making the people, whether on a private or public level, believing in a prosperous future and that the world's fair could be the basis and catalyzer of the whole progress.
All right, half 11, time to say good night.
I've read the study questions of the 3 Rydell chapters again. Scanning the pages one more time, I've realized that the answer to "Which industries originated at world's fairs?" doesn't come easily to me. They may be hiding somewhere implicitly. Possible answers: entertainment industries, promotion networks, collective museums, something like this.
As the "combining element" between host countries, exhibits and visitors, I could conceive of 2 items: one, more abstract, concerning the personal and emotional devotion to the world's fairs, putting a lot of effort and time into it e.g. when promoting the fair in your local town; and another one, future-related, making the people, whether on a private or public level, believing in a prosperous future and that the world's fair could be the basis and catalyzer of the whole progress.
All right, half 11, time to say good night.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.