Dear Learning Log, (just kidding:-)
April 23, 2009
15.45
Just started to read chapter one of Robert W. Rydell. It might be that I really come under pressure as I cannot cancel the today's birthday dinner of a good friend (how could anybody?). Silly me that I didn't realize that this reading assignment was already posted during the 2nd week.
Hopefully, I can at least manage Part One and the video clips.
15.57
Trying to find which video file I should download best; an one-hour download cannot be the more optimal solution. This website is so crammed (or my mind probably is); I don't like it. Back to the text for the time being.
17.11
April 23, 2009
15.45
Just started to read chapter one of Robert W. Rydell. It might be that I really come under pressure as I cannot cancel the today's birthday dinner of a good friend (how could anybody?). Silly me that I didn't realize that this reading assignment was already posted during the 2nd week.
Hopefully, I can at least manage Part One and the video clips.
15.57
Trying to find which video file I should download best; an one-hour download cannot be the more optimal solution. This website is so crammed (or my mind probably is); I don't like it. Back to the text for the time being.
17.11
A few interruptions later, I've finished Part One. I didn't expect advertising having been executed on such a large scale. With regard to the style of text, I'm happy enough that it's written rather non-native friendly.
If I cannot finish Part Two on time, I still have a free period for that tomorrow afternoon.
17.41
Started the download of the smallest video file of the Century of Progress Exposition (44 MB). Downloading takes up too much time. Who would wait hours for a video clip? I think I (have to) take my chance and watch the clips in the MSZ tomorrow. The destination device (in the US I suppose) is not delivering more than 4.3 KB at the moment. Tomorrow afternoon, when most Americans are still sleeping, the download should proceed faster. Otherwise, I give the files their time to download next week.
Overall, silly again. Don't save everything for the last day, Lucia! *sigh* I guess this belongs to my learning process.
18.11
OK, that's it for today. Have to get ready. I'm going to read Part Two in my free period as well as give the video clips a try in the MSZ.
April 24, 2009
12:32
Watching the clips in the MSZ, no need to download them. Still 7 pages of Part Two left. Multitasking, please!
12:49
Hardly having perceived the clips, I'm finished with Part Two, both weird and, with the knowledge we have had after the Nazi regime, (implicitly )gruesome and inhuman.
If I cannot finish Part Two on time, I still have a free period for that tomorrow afternoon.
17.41
Started the download of the smallest video file of the Century of Progress Exposition (44 MB). Downloading takes up too much time. Who would wait hours for a video clip? I think I (have to) take my chance and watch the clips in the MSZ tomorrow. The destination device (in the US I suppose) is not delivering more than 4.3 KB at the moment. Tomorrow afternoon, when most Americans are still sleeping, the download should proceed faster. Otherwise, I give the files their time to download next week.
Overall, silly again. Don't save everything for the last day, Lucia! *sigh* I guess this belongs to my learning process.
18.11
OK, that's it for today. Have to get ready. I'm going to read Part Two in my free period as well as give the video clips a try in the MSZ.
April 24, 2009
12:32
Watching the clips in the MSZ, no need to download them. Still 7 pages of Part Two left. Multitasking, please!
12:49
Hardly having perceived the clips, I'm finished with Part Two, both weird and, with the knowledge we have had after the Nazi regime, (implicitly )gruesome and inhuman.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.